There are 5 Main Differences Between A Relax Wrap and the rest:
1. 100% Flax Seed Inside. You may have used a bag filled with rice, corn, cherry pits, buckwheat or beans. So why flax, you ask? Great Question. We choose Flax because:
2. Hot and Cold Therapy. Yes, a Relax Wrap does
both hot and cold! What's more, it can revert from
cold to hot, hot to cold. Click for suggestions on when it's best
3. Weight Therapy. Relax Wraps have some weight to them, substance; they are not for those sensitive to mild pressure. Why do you want weight? Using weight encourages muscles to relax, without the need for someone else to apply pressure. The wrap gently releases tight muscles, encouraging them to go slack over the course of about 20 minutes.
4. Aromatherapy. As with weight therapy, aroma-therapy can fire those happy chemicals in the brain that promote healing and sense of well-being. If you are aroma-sensitive, get migraines or just don't want your wrap to have an herbal blend, you will still receive all the benefits mentioned above with an Unscented wrap filled with flax only.
5. Keeping-American-Families-Doing-What-We-Love Therapy.
Your Relax Wrap is Made to Order, By Hand, in our shop in Nashville, Tennessee in the Opryland area called Music Valley Village. We truly appreciate your buying something made with love and invite you to come visit us anytime you're in Nashville!
Prefer to call us to place your order by phone? Have a question?
Give us a call Mon-Sat 10a-4p CST 866.222.4442. If we miss you, we'll return your call.
Email us at CustomerService@Relaxwraps.com or Private Message us on Facebook.
Small orders ship via Standard USPS, with average shipping cost between $6-10.
Large orders ship via FedEx. Please don't miss our coupon page for orders over $150 that qualify for free shipping!
Relief Wraps For Anxiety & Pain
Made By Hand In Nashville, TN
Relax Wraps © 2014 | All Rights Reserved